Home Care Assistance | Westfield, NJ
Home Care Assistance of Westfield, NJ is dedicated to helping seniors safely age in place with respect, dignity, and independence. Whether your loved one needs temporary assistance after a hospital discharge or requires long-term live-in care, we are here to help. We offer flexible care schedules and completely customizable care plans that can include any or all of the following:
- Mobility support and bed or wheelchair transfers
- Assistance during physical activity or therapeutic exercise
- Nutritious meal preparation
- Transportation for errands, appointments, or social outings
- Medication pick-up and reminders
- Bathing, personal grooming, and incontinence
- Basic housekeeping
- Companionship and emotional support
Why Choose Us?
At Home Care Assistance, we don’t want clients or families to worry about a thing. We strive to make this experience as seamless as possible by offering:
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We would be nothing without our clients, which is why it’s important to us that they’re completely satisfied with the care services they receive. We have full confidence in our caregivers and the quality of care they provide, and we want every client to feel the same.
- No Legal Obligations – Every caregiver is an employee, not a contractor, of Home Care Assistance, and they are licensed, bonded, and insured. When you choose to work with us, you don’t have to worry about legal or financial risks as you would if you hired a caregiver independently.
- Support for Advanced Conditions – In addition to extensive training on the foremost senior care practices, our caregivers have undergone rigorous instruction to learn how to provide the best care possible to seniors with advanced conditions like dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Learn More About the Difference Home Care Can Make
For more information about our care services or to schedule a free in-home consultation, speak with a trusted Care Manager at 908.450.9400. We are available 24/7 to answer questions, address concerns, or discuss care options for your aging loved.